Here’s an quick flow on how you can use GoSwim to teach your swimmers better technique. Remember, the frequency of message, is as important as the message. Our platform allows you to schedule a single lesson, or an entire course, with just a couple clicks.
It’s also very important that each lesson you share with your swimmers, can include a special message from you, to tell your swimmers exactly what you want them to watch for in each video. This massive time saving method allows the swimmers to show up to practice with the visuals already in their heads.
So… how hard is all this to set up? Here we go, with links to our Tutorial Videos:
- Setting up your Training Group
- How do I invite my athletes?
- How do I share a video with my Training Group?
- How would I share an entire course, or multiple videos?
- How do I use Deckshots without the mobile app? (What are Deckshots)
- How will the Deckshots mobile app work?
- Can I use my favorite evaluation app, Coach’s Eye, with GoSwim?
- Once everything is in place, how long does it take to schedule a video and have it delivered to my Training Group on the date that I scheduled? (yes… that was a mouthful on purpose)
- What kind of video can I really get from my phone? This kind if you use the Hitcase