Here is a breakdown of what each subscription plan comes with –
- This is our free plan. This gives you access to our blog with our Drill of the Week, our articles, practices and images. By setting up an account at this level, you’ll automatically receive access to whatever video we share through the GoSwim Group each Monday. Mostly this will be the Drill of the Week with no ads, but sometimes some of our premium content will appear here.
- The Bronze level will also serve as the level for athletes who are invited by their coach who opt to just watch one video per week from their Training Group.
- Bronze members will be allowed to belong to ONE Training Group.
- Bronze members who are invited by their coach are allowed to see 4 Deckshots at a time. If there are more than 4 Deckshots, the member will either be required to download, delete, or upgrade to the $2.99 level to see the rest.
- This level allows members to receive a different video everyday. Those videos are viewable for 7 days, and can be watched as many times as you want.
- Training Group members can receive a video from their coach everyday.
- Silver members will be allowed to belong to ONE Training Group.
- Silver members who are invited by their coach are allowed to see an UNLIMITED number of Deckshots. You can store, and have a complete history of your swimming progression, quickly searchable by stroke, in the system for as long as you’re a member.
- Silver members also have access to the blog.
- This level allows UNLIMITED access to everything in the platform.
- Gold members can see any video, as much as they want, whenever they want.
- Gold members can belong to as many Training Groups as they’ve been invited to.
- Gold members who are invited by their coach are allowed to see an UNLIMITED number of Deckshots.
- Gold members also have access to the blog… of course.
- These plans come with UNLIMITED access to everything in the platform.
- Coaches can invite up to 100 swimmers to be a member of their Training Group. Coaches can then share a video with those swimmers everyday. The shared video can be scheduled to be delivered to your athletes at any time of the day, meaning the swimmers can see the video before practice, or after that day’s practice so they can see it before tomorrow’s practice.
- Coaches will also be able to share Deckshots with their swimmers. The Deckshots are assigned to swimmers in the Training Group. Read more details about Deckshots here.