Fly, Back, Breast, and Free like you’ve never seen them before.
These videos are no longer available for purchase here. For access to all of our content, please visit www.goswimtv.com
The most complete instructional DVD available for swimmers and coaches. Below is an actual sample from the video inside the class. Make sure this works on this page prior to purchasing.
In GO SWIM ALL STROKES, Olympic Gold Medalist Kaitlin Sandeno and Olympic Silver Medalist Erik Vendt share their key focus points for developing perfect technique in all four strokes. Their focus points work for every level of swimmer — novice to elite — and you don’t have to learn drills or change your normal workout routine in order to incorporate them into your stroke. You can start to apply them immediately, the next time you go to the pool. The extraordinary swimming footage of Kaitlin and Erik, combined with clear explanations of what they do and how they do it, will help take your swimming to the next level.
* Discover Kaitlin and Erik’s key focus points for Fly, Back, Breast, and Free.
* Learn WHY each point is important, and HOW it will help you go faster.
* Each focus point is illustrated from multiple angles — side, head-on, below, and rear — and from above and below the surface.
* More than 20 minutes of slow-motion and freeze-frame footage allows you to zoom in on key moves and really SEE how to do them.
* Use Kaitlin and Erik’s favorite drills to practice each key element… or just GO SWIM!
* Bonus section covers starts, as well as turns for all 4 strokes plus IM transition turns, with above-water, underwater, and slow-motion footage.
KAITLIN SANDENO is an Olympic Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medalist, as well as the American Record Holder in the 400 IM (SCM and LCM). She anchored the 800 Freestyle Relay in Athens to win gold and set a new world record. ERIK VENDT is the 2000 and 2004 Olympic Silver Medalist in the 400 IM and holder of the 2nd fastest 400 IM of all time. He was the first American to break 15 minutes for 1500 LCM Freestyle and holds the American Record in the 1500 SCM Freestyle.
GO SWIM ALL STROKES was written, filmed, and produced by the team of GLENN MILLS, a member of the 1980 Olympic Swim Team, and BARBARA HUMMEL, veteran of two Olympic Trials and currently a coach and World Top-Ten Masters swimmer.