Roland Schoeman’s freestyle like you’ve never seen it before!
These videos are no longer available for purchase here. For access to all of our content, please visit www.goswimtv.com
In GO SWIM SPRINT FREESTYLE, Olympic gold medalist and world record holder Roland Schoeman shares the key focus points that he uses to develop his awesome freestyle technique. Roland’s six focus points work for every level of swimmer – novice to elite – and you can start to apply them immediately, next time you go to the pool. The extraordinary swimming footage of Roland, combined with clear, step-by-step instruction, will help take your freestyle to the next level.
The clip below is prepared for web streaming. There is also a lower-res version in the premium access so you can watch the video quickly on your web enabled mobile device.
• Discover Roland’s 6 key focus points for fast freestyle.
• Learn WHY each key point is important, and HOW each one will help you go faster.
• Each focus point is illustrated from multiple angles – side, head-on, below, and rear – and from above and below the surface.
• Slow-motion and freeze-frame footage allows you to zoom in on key moves and really SEE how to do them.
• Use Roland’s favorite drills to practice each key element-or just GO SWIM! The 6 simple focal points will help you improve, even without drills.
Bonus section includes full-speed and slow-motion footage of starts and turns, breakouts, finishes, and Roland’s favorite drills, as well as interviews in which Roland talks about such things as acceleration, pace, strategy, relaxation, and training for speed.
ROLAND SCHOEMAN is one of the most talented sprinters in history. He has equaled or broken a total of 7 world records, and is the current world record holder in the 50 and 100 SCM freestyle and in the 50 LCM butterfly. At the 2004 Athens Olympics, he earned a bronze medal in the 50 freestyle, a silver in the 100 freestyle, and a gold medal as part of the South African 4 X 100 freestyle relay, which set a world record in the process. Roland holds 11 South African and African records and has been voted African swimmer of the year in 2004, 2005, and 2006 by Swimming World, as well as South African Swimming Athlete of the Year for four consecutive years (2003 to 2006).
GO SWIM SPRINT FREESTYLE was written, filmed, and produced by the team of GLENN MILLS, a member of the 1980 Olympic Swim Team, and BARBARA HUMMEL, veteran of two Olympic Trials and currently a coach and World Top-Ten Masters swimmer.
Running Time: Approximately 60 minutes