These videos are no longer available for purchase here. For access to all of our content, please visit www.goswimtv.com
Unlimited Streaming on computer or web enabled device only $19.95
In Go Swim Straight-Arm Freestyle, Olympic gold and silver medalist Scott Tucker shares his key focus points for developing this increasingly popular freestyle technique. This ONLINE video can be viewed on your computer or on your web enabled device.
Below is a clip encoded exactly how the video will be shown once you purchase. If it doesn’t run smoothly here, please don’t purchase.
Scott Tucker’s freestyle like you’ve never seen it before!
In Go Swim Straight-Arm Freestyle, Olympic gold and silver medalist Scott Tucker shares his key focus points for developing this increasingly popular freestyle technique. Scott’s six focus points work for every level of swimmer — novice to elite — and you can start to apply them immediately, next time you go to the pool. The extraordinary swimming footage of Scott, combined with clear, step-by-step instruction, will help you explore straight-arm freestyle to see if it’s right for you…or help you fine-tune the stroke if you already use it.
• Discover Scott’s 6 key focus points for straight-arm freestyle.
• Learn WHY each point is important, and HOW each one will help you go faster.
• Each focus point is illustrated from multiple angles — side, head-on, below, and rear — and from above and below the surface.
• Slow-motion and freeze-frame footage allows you to zoom in on key moves and really SEE how to do them.
• Scott’s simple focal points will help you improve, even without drills.
• Bonus section includes Scott’s starts and flip turn…plus his favorite drills for buckets, paddles, and kicking.
SCOTT TUCKER is a 4-time USA National Champion (100 freestyle), 9-time World Championship medalist, and 2-time Olympic medalist (1996 Olympic gold medalist in the 400 freestyle relay and 2000 Olympic silver medalist in the 400 freestyle relay). He is known for his signature freestyle stroke (straight-arm recovery) and for his kicking and breathing technique.
GO SWIM STRAIGHT-ARM FREESTYLE WITH SCOTT TUCKER was written, filmed, and produced by the team of GLENN MILLS, a member of the 1980 USA Olympic swim team, and BARBARA HUMMEL, veteran of two Olympic Trials and currently a coach World Top-Ten Masters swimmer. Running Time: Approximately 36 minutes