No matter how good you are, you can never be good enough off your walls. If you’re still learning, this is a great introduction of what you want to have be a habit.
The interval in this set is easy, which means an increased expectation of technique, and simply doing what’s asked off each wall. If it gets challenging by the last 100, then open turns may help. Remember, complete the GOAL of the set… don’t just complete the set.
Main Set (short course yards):
– 4 times through the following set – all 100s are on the 1:35
– 1 x 100 with 1 dolphin kick off each wall
– 1 x 100 with 2 dolphin kicks off each wall
– 1 x 100 with 3 dolphin kicks off each wall
– 1 x 100 with 4 dolphin kicks off each wall
Again… when an interval is easy, learn how to do something better.