Here’s a safer, smarter way to take your training to the next level.
* Discover 16 different "strides" that look and feel remarkably similar to running on the roads — except for the pounding.
* Learn how to combine these strides to simulate any kind of running workout (fartlek, hill repeats, long slow distance, speedwork, and EZ recovery).
* Find a way to get in a tough yet refreshing workout when it’s too hot, too cold, too icy, or too humid for outdoor running to be safe or pleasant.
* Train with more intensity, more often, getting in an additional "running" workout each week or getting in more long "runs" prior to a marathon or distance event, with virtually no risk of injury.
* Learn water strides that help your muscles recover form long hours on the bike or on the roads.
* Find a way to train when you travel. The Shallow-Water Water-Running Workout is perfect for hotel and backyard pools.
* Get to the starting line with much less pounding and stress on your joints, and with legs and arms that are strong from working against resistance.